Pages

Wednesday 13 February 2013

Project 365: Week 6

Ok, I think I need to yell, "Stop the world, I want to get off". It's Week 6 already. Where did January go? February is fast running away too. At least I'll have a photo record of what did happen because life seems to be cruising by so fast again individual days aren't really registering...
Day 36: I went for a lunchtime walk. As you can see from the photo it was glorious day. This is the mural representing indigenous studies on our campus.
Day 37: Day in Melbourne with my little sis. Melbourne's graffitied laneways always make me smile. This is off Centre Lane. Look even the rubbish skips are painted.
Day 38: Couch computing. Look at the amazing posture demonstrated here.
Day 39: Delivery of nasty boxes in my office on a Friday afternoon. These boxes contain exam papers and they need to be marked over the weekend. How to ruin a weekend?
Day 40: Mass production cooking. Earlier in the day this was overgrown massive zucchinis, squash, pumpkin and potatoes straight from the veggie garden. Also containing fresh chicken eggs. I now have a freezer full of potato and vegetable fritters.
Day 41: Party Penguin comes out to play in celebration. I'm happy today because my next interview with a designer has come together. This is a massive hint of who it is going to be. I got to interview one of my absolute knitting heroes and he was so nice.
Day 42: How a ninja creates kindling. The fruits of the boy's black belt practice this week. Who needs axes when you've got feet, elbows and hands? After some admiration time, they'll go and join the neighbour's woodpile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love you to say Hi. It's so much fun hearing from my cyber friends.